Kiara Residence Phase 2
|February 14, 2012||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
[ Images are taken from an email from Kiara's marketing agent sent to all registrants ]
When the government decided to build a park and ride LRT station at Bukit Jalil/Bukit OUG, all eyes on the available plot of land for condominium development. We already have The Z Residence, The Rainz, Kiara Residence Phase 1 and now this month Phase 2 is open for booking. This place going to be super congested soon with estimate 4,000 new condominium units in next 3 years.
Property Development Details:
- Developer : Kiara Resources Properties
- Land Tenure : Leasehold
- Location : Directly beside new proposed park and ride LRT station
- Accessibility : Strategically located about 15km from Kuala Lumpur City Centre – highly accessible via major highways such as Maju Expressway and Kesas Highway
- Built-up : 1,073 sqft (fully booked), 1276 sqft (not many left), 1,473 sqft (many units still available)
- Launching Price : RM563,000 onwards
- Total Blocks : 3 blocks
- Number of storeys : 30 storeys each block
- Number of units per floor : 8
- Total Units : 720
- Car Parks : 2 for each unit
- Freebies : DIBS (Developer Interest Bearing Scheme), free legal fees for S&P, free kitchen cabinet, cooker, hob, aircon, water heater
The most interesting factor about this condominium project is the fact that it is directly beside the proposed LRT station. There will be pros and cons about such close proximity. Of course being so near will attract many tenants to rent, and good potential in terms of resale value. Sounds attractive to investor right? However it will also raise another issue on noise and traffic woes. Imagine waking up and seeing cars double or triple parked outside your condo and then bottleneck to main road. Plus the noise from KESAS highway can be a nuisance (it’s really very near to highway).
Sales gallery is opened daily from 10am to 7pm. However there’s no show room at site. For further enquiry, you can contact the sales team 016-888 1451.
To check out my previous post on comparison between The Z and Kiara Residence II, do click here.