Le Yuan @Happy Garden By OUA
|November 18, 2011||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
Earlier I have blog about a high-end condominium UOA Sri Petaling (click here if you’ve miss it). At that moment, not much has been revealed by the developer and has no name yet.
Today, UOA Group is proud to announce that there is a soft launching on this project TOMORROW!
… Everyone is rushing for a launch before Dooms Day next year
Date: 19 -20 November 2011 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: UOA Property Gallery, The Village at Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 1300 88 6668
Property Development Details:
- Developer : UOA Group
- Land Tenure : Freehold
- Location : Within matured suburbs of Sri Petaling and Happy Garden which is a densely populated residential area (next to See Hoy Chan Seringin Residences)
- Accessibility : Strategically located about 15km from Kuala Lumpur City Centre – highly accessible via major highways such as New Pantai Expressway, North South Highway and Kesas Highway
- Built-up : 1,200 sqft – 1,700 sqft
- Launching Price : RM410/sqft (after 7% discount for early birds)
- Booking Fee : RM10,000
- Total Blocks : 2 blocks (Block A & B with soft launching on Block B first tomorrow)
- Total Units : 670
- Car Parks : 2 for each unit
- Features : High-end condominium features and security (resort-style with beach!)
- Freebies : DIBS (Developer Interest Bearing Scheme), free legal fees
- Actual Show Unit at UOA Property Gallery @Bangsar South (not at site)
Minimum entry is RM492,000 if taking the smallest 1,200 sqft unit. Developer emphasizes Le Yuan is a condominium with a BEACH! I really wonder what beach is that. Man-made beach like Sunway Lagoon LOL.
If you happen to know about Le Yuan, don’t hesitate to share with us here yah!