Property Investment Convention KL 2011
|July 18, 2011||Posted by Ann Khee under Sales & Events|
I received an email invitation to Property Investment Convention Kuala Lumpur 2011. It’s a 2 full days event organized by Wealth Mastery Academy.
Venue : Gardens Hotel Ballroom, Mid Valley City KL
Date : 6 – 7 August 2011
Time : 9am – 6pm
Let’s look at the HOT topics for today’s property market which will be analyzed and shared by speakers from various backgrounds and real estate expertise.
- New affordable housing scheme from Government?
- Will there be a property bubble? When?
- Any good offer for middle class home?
- Is the property market going up, down or sideways?
- If don’t buy now, then when is the right time?
More HOT Topics :
- Property Bubble: Buy, Sell, hold or refinance?
- Build your Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Invest in Property with NO money down and NO mortgage
- Lead Generation using online and offline method
- Produce a positive cash flow income to allow you to become Financially Free
- Choose your next Hot-Spot for Commercial Shop offices in Klang Valley
- Greater KL (MRT System): How it impact your property Investment?
- The Impact of Government Policies on Property Investment
- Legal rights in purchasing a house and things that you need to be aware of
- Why Invest in REITS? One of the best alternatives real estate investments Going Global – The next Real Estate Opportunities.
Who are the Featured SPEAKERS?
1. Milan Doshi (Best Selling Author and Property Trainer)
Upcoming Property Bubble: Buy, sell, hold or refinance?
Discover Investment Opportunity in Retail lots in Shopping Malls
2. Ho Chin Soon (Director, Ho Chin Soon Research)
Greater KL (MRT System): How it impact your property Investment?
3. Vincent Wong (Best Selling Author of “Step-by-step guide to Lease Options- No Mortgage, No Deposit, No Problem”)
Building a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio
4. Gerard Kho (Senior VP, Reapfield Real Estate Agency)
Should I invest in shop offices or residential houses?
5. Chris Tan (Managing partner and Legal Advisor, Chur Associates)
The Impact of Government Policies on Property Investment
6. George Steward LaBrooy (CEO, Axis REIT Manager Bhd. and Chairman of the Malaysian REIT Managers Association)
Why Invest in REITS? One of the best alternatives real estate investments
7. Dominic Lee (Regional Property Investor)
Going Global : Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Why Hong Kong – reasons why the real estate industry in Hong Kong is one of the most robust in the world
Interesting? The price itself is even more interesting… Buy 1 Get 1 Free! This offer is valid till 20 July 2011. Check out more on http://wealthmasteryacademy.com/pickl/
Any investor out there who is going? I am looking for a partner to share my cost